Monday, September 21, 2009

September's MLS + Hero Arts

Hey gals. This month, Hero Arts has participated in a product was with MLS. They were very generous with us- Thank you Hero Arts!!- and we had the opportunity to play- my fav!
This layout is of Suzy and myself doing who knows what- typical. I used the Little Lady paper line- too cute. Instead of stamping on white paper and coloring in the areas- I stamped directly on MLS paper and cut out each piece, then paper pieced it- do you all remember paper piecing? I always loved it and as we all know, what was old is now new. I am reminded of this everytime I pick up my son at the high school- it's like being in the 80's all over again, but without the "hair bears".



This is my Dad and my Aunt Renee. I used the Who's Loves You line. I stamped the owl on cardstock and accented the spots with mini bling. The trunk is a small Hero Arts woodgrain stamp that I repeated and cut into a trunk. Love it!


Lastly, I made this card with Imagine A Forest papers. I stamped the leaves (again Hero Arts stamps) and heat embossed it. Then I cut them out and voila- beautiful leaves for my Thinking of You card.

I just love how MLS is so versatile- we have been blessed by all of these product swaps and there has not been a single product that hasn't complimented MLS products and vice versa. Can't wait to show you all our next assignments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment