Monday, March 22, 2010

Butterfly wishes

I so love the All a Flutter line by MLS. I have had so much fun with it! This is a picture of me, on a lazy Sunday, reading (which happens to be one of my favorite things to do-besides scrapping of course). I could just squirrel my way into a cozy nook, have some tea (hot or cold- doesn't matter), wrap myself up in a blanket, and block out the entire world-literally.

I cut out the transparent butterfly overlays and folded the wings up. Then I use glue dots down the center of the body. This is a great way to get some movement and dimesion on your page- with virtually no bulk.


I made this flower with muslin (you know the stuff that you buy at your local fabric store for a couple of bucks) and sprayed it with Glimmer Mist (Mimosa and Lemon Meringue).

See you later in the week- I have a few more goodies for you!!

1 comment:

  1. You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO have to show me how you made that yellow rose with muslin!!! I don't know what that is but I am 100% willing to learn {i.e. pay for a one-on-one} demo!!! loved spending time with you this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete