Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Friday

Life is Good, wouldn't you say? The weather is beautiful here in the Bay Area (we're expecting 77 degree temperature today!), I'm wearing flip flops and capris, it's finally Friday and I was able to play with the new All A Flutter line by MLS (which is the best part!). I love browns and pinks and greens, ok, you get the picture.
Here is my lovely daughter. I am so proud to have such a smart and talented sweetie of a daughter! I made some cute MLS paper flowers and folded the border strips to look like ribbon (it makes me think of ribbon candy).


I also love how the flower overlays look on the right of my title. I find that if I use dimensional clear adhesive dots, the overlays really stand out!
Ok ladies, off to enjoy this beautiful weather. I'll have some more goodies for you real soon. Have a great weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment