Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Friday!

Isn't Friday the best day of the week. Even though I'm completely worn out by the time Friday comes around, I'm also completely recharged because I will have 2 full days of family time and not having to get up at 5 something in the morning (what a way to ruin the morning - lol).

So excited to have gone to the MLS warehouse this week with my dear friend Erin. Not only were we able to hang out with Helen (owner and designer for MLS), but the new chipboard alphabets came in!!! Oh, the colors are yummy and I love the font. It's just so basic and perfect for anything- cards, layouts, mini books- you get the picture.



Oh yeah- yummy aren't they?


I also wanted to give a shout out to Love My Tapes and Shemaine. They are sponsoring the MLS design team and have generously donated adhesive to the team. Wow, is this adhesive fantastic. Smooth, even coverage and a great stickiness (is that a word?). If your looking for a great adhesive, check them out ( http://lovemytapes.bigcartel.com) . The adhesives works great and the price is super resonable!
Have a great weekend!
P.S. don't forget the My Little Shoebox dt call. You have until May 15th to submit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment