Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday...and a winner!

Hi there. Happy Monday to you all!! Thank you to everyone who participated in the My Little Shoebox Blog Hop. Aren't the girls totally awesome! I am always so amazed by all of their creativity. So I promised a winner, and I am definately ready to deliver. And the winner is.....Drum roll please.......
Lindsey
who said, " What a sweet layout! I love me a pastel Christmas"
Lindsey, I am so with you. I love traditional Christmas colors, but I am so drawn to a pastel Christmas too!
Please send me your address and all of that good info at pbmax7373@yahoo.com and I will send out your goodies asap:D
Please check out the My Little Shoebox blog as well.
We have another winner over there as well- I can't think of a better way to start the week than winning scrappy goods :D
Have a great day!

1 comment: