Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome My Little Shoebox design team

I am so excited to be able to welcome the new

My Little Shoebox Design Team.

We have some returning favorites and some new awesome talent joining the team!!

So please be prepared to be awed and insoired by their creativity!


So here they are, inno particular order:

Becky Williams

Rocio Duran

Beckie Dreyer

Susan Dupre

Ilene Tell

Linda Kretz

Norine Borys

Nicole Wragge

Mandy Starner

Shelly berg

Melinda Spinks

Pearl Liu

Rosangela Phillipsen

Zoe Nemburt

Keely Yowler

Kristine Berc

Shemaine Smith

Erin Yamabe

and me, Pattie Beltran


Congratulations to all of you and looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful work =D

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I am excited to get to know you as part of the MLS team this year.

    ReplyDelete