Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!



Hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did. I had a great time celebrating a very special friend's birthday, getting spooked at the Haunted House, and spent all day and evening scrapping away! Who could ask for anything more.






Thank you to everyone that participated in our Hip Hop blog hop with My Little Shoebox and Unity Stamps! Everyone created such beautiful projects!! Having said that, I do have a winner.....






Marilyn , who said: " Great card and the pearls are perfect"


Thank you Marilyn! Please email me your address and which MLS line you would like to receive ( let me know which minis you would like as well) at pbmax7373@yahoo.com .

Congratulations!!


Have a great Halloween everyone and be safe!

Thanks for stopping by :D

No comments:

Post a Comment