Wednesday, December 12, 2012

More Cherry Delight cards

Hi everyone!  With the holiday season in full swing, I thought I'd take a quick minute to share a couple of cards that I created using My Little Shoebox's Cherry Delight.  I know that we are all super busy at this time of year, but I still need to take the time (or squeeze some time in is more like it) to  get a bit crafty.  This is a stress reliever to me and I most definitely need some stress relief this time of year.  Here they are:
 
 A sweet Thank You card- something I truly need this time of year!
 Supplies used: My Little Shoebox Cherry Delight: Charming, Happy Times, Cardstock Stickers, Kiss Mini Alphabet Sticker, Raspberry & Aqua Double Sided Cardstock Paper
 
And a nice little Hi card.  It's always nice to reach out to someone during the holidays to let them know that you are thinking about them and that you care!
Supplies Used: My little Shoebox Cherry Delight: Bliss, Cardstock Stickers, Firecracker Muse Alphabet Sticker, Chocolate & Chiffon Double Sided Cardstock Paper
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment