Friday, December 28, 2012

Punky Sprouts and My Little Shoebox

Hi everyone!  Here at Punky Sprouts, we had the pleasure of partnering up with My Little Shoebox for some Holiday fun!  I played with the super cute TuTu Punk mini album and the Vintage Shop collection from MLS.  I think I've told you how much I like to use product in a different way, right.  So I figured, Punky Sprouts mini album+ owls/pink paper = Christmas mini album, right? 
Here is my take on it:
 
 I used the Lil' Parchment Blossoms to create this fun tree!  Just fold each circle in half, then half again and stack the wedges together to form a tree.
 I thought this way a fun way to create a wintery snowman.  The ever fabulous Lil' Blossoms in Parchment!
Supplies used:
Punky Sprouts: Tutu Punk mini album, Lil' Lacey Blossoms, Lil' Twiney, Lil' Parchment Blossoms
 
My Little Shoebox Vintage Shop: Rose Ribbon, French Lace, Heirloom, Attic Treasures, 3D Roll Up Flowers & Accents, Muse Cardstock Alphabet Stickers in Newsprint, Mini Alphabet Stickers in Cream, Kiss & Apple
 
Now that Christmas is all done and over, I have my album all ready for photos and precious memories! 
Have a safe and Happy New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment