Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ruby Rock-It Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone.  Hope you are all doing well.  Well, the holidays are just around the corner and what better way to prep than to create projects and gifts for the holidays.  Christmas is just 10 days away!  Can you believe it?
 I'm super excited to share my first projects for Ruby Rock-It Bella! Fundamentals.  One of my family's traditions is celebrating Saint Nicolas on December 6th.  My parents brought this tradition with them when they moved to the U.S. many years ago and I love that I am able to share it with my children as well.  So, I made these paper cones to fill with candy, nuts and mandarin oranges- yum!
I made this using the beautiful Eklectique range.  Such pretty paper!!
 Here's a close up of the tag I created.  When I opened the package of Bella Bling, I fell in love with the chipboard packaging that was in the package.  I am a nut for text, vintage sheet  music and books, so I just had to use it for the base of this tag!
 This is the front of the cone.  I love vintage photos and images and was in heaven when I looked at this paper range.  Vintage photos right there for me to use as I wish- awesome!
Products used: Eklectique range
 Here is the cone that I made for my son.  I love  that I was able to create not just feminine, girly projects with this range, but I was able to create a very masculine project as well.
I used the 3D Decoupage to decorate the front of this cone.  Oh my gosh, what a great product!  It makes it look as if I spent hours fussy cutting, when all I had to do was pop the images from the sheet and use some foam squares- genius!!
 
Here's a close-up of the tag.
 
Product used: Eklectique range
 
Please stop by the Ruby Rock-It blog for more inspiration every day through Christmas!  We are giving away prizes and I would love for one of you to win it!
All you have to do is 'like' our Facebook
page (Ruby Rock-It), then 'share' it with a friend and have them 'like' it too . Ask them to comment that you sent them ( i.e. Pattie sent me ).
Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment