Friday, January 4, 2013

Hi everyone!  Happy New Year!  I decided to create a couple of projects to help keep me organized in 2013 using some Ruby Rock-It Bella! Fundamentals products.  I created a wall calendar and a glove/key holder for my entryway. 
Here is my calendar.
 

 
 Here are a couple of close-up photos.
 
I am loving these Fundamentals Decoupage packs!  The images are so beautiful and intricate.  They make life so easy!
 
I also made this holder for my keys and gloves.
Here is a close-up of a snowflake/flower/rosette.  SO easy to make and versatile for any project!
 All you need is 12 squares of paper, roll them into a cone and glue onto a circle of paper.
 
Hope you are inspired to make some lovely things to help make your life easier too!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment