Monday, February 4, 2013

Hi everyone.  I wanted to share with you a sweet way to collect your Valentine's cards on the 14th as well as a card for someone you love!  I absolutely love the Aracdia range.  The colors are soft and romantic and just perfect for creating some Valentine's goodness.
I made a card along with a mini "mailbox" to collect cards from your loved ones.
Project-pattiebeltran
I created this mailbox using the ultra feminine Arcadia range.  I was a bit torn between using the full sheets of 12x12 paper and the Mini Paper Pack that accompanies the Arcadia range.  I decided to use the Mini Paper Pack.  The advantage to using the Mini Paper Pack is that it is the same gorgeous paper, but the print has been shrunk down to fit the smaller sized paper.  This is perfect for cards or smaller projects.
Mailbox1-pattiebeltran
And this is the card that I created.  I love the beautiful trims that accompany the Arcadia range as well.  Just look at that crocheted cluny lace- sigh!
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!  Happy scrapping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment