Monday, February 11, 2013

Hunk Punky mini album

Hi everyone!  I have a fun new Mini Album to share with you from Punky Sprouts.  It's called the Hunk Punky and it is awesome!!  There are a lot of pages in this mini album, perfect for documenting that special event you've been wanting to scrap.   I created mine using photos of my sweet Pomeranian, Pumpkin.  She is just the most precious and loving companion I could ever wish for.


Here is my cover.  I love that cover is corrugate chipboard.  It lets me distress and grunge up the page .
 I also love making 3D elements for my book and the cover is the perfect place to go crazy.  I made this star by cutting out a star, scoring each point of the star, and just folding all of the score lines.  Play with the star a bit and there you have it- a 3D star. 

 

Here is the first set of pages. 

I used my first denim page to create a pocket.  I love having little spot for extra journaling.

Here is my sweet Pumpkin, posing for a picture.

 

 




Supplies used:
Hunk Punky album, Lil' Blossoms Parchment, Lil' Blossoms Lacey, Lil' Twiney  (get it all HERE )
 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment