Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine decor a la Bella! Pink Fusion

Hi everyone!  I have a sweet little card and place holder to share with you.  I always love to make place holders for my family during each of the holidays and Valentine's is no exception.  I used the lovely Bella! Pink Fusion range to create both of my projects.
Pattiebeltran
Here is both my card and place holder.
Card-pattiebeltran
I am loving the card trend of having an embossed white card base!  It's just such an elegant way to start a card.  So imagine my excitement when I opened up all of the varieties of embossed card bases made by Fundamentals!  My greatest dilemma was choosing which base to use- they are all so pretty.
Carda-pattiebeltran
Here's a close-up of my heart.
Pcard-pattiebeltran
Here is my little place holder.  I carried out the heart theme and made a 3D heart as the topper.  It's super easy to make.  I cut out 2 hearts from the same Bella! Pink Fusion range and 1 heart out of white cardstock using my scalloped scissors.  I scored the hearts down the center, folded the hearts in half, stacked them together and stitched through the hearts. 
The other thing that I did was place a secret love note on this holder.  I cut a strip of paper to fit my vintage spool (mine is 3/4" by however long I want my note to be), wrote a little sweet something and then wrapped it around my spool.  I used a touch of baker's twine to keep it all together.
Supplies used:
 
Happy Scrapping!!





No comments:

Post a Comment