Friday, March 29, 2013

Cloud Travel Cosmetic Bag

Hi everyone!  I'm here to share with you the cutest little travel cosmetic bag from My Little Shoebox. 
IMG_1453
This little bag is o so adorable.  The clouds are bright and cheerful and oh so sweet!
IMG_1439
Here, I have filled my cosmetic bag with with my Distress Inks.  This bag can hold 16 ink pads plus 3 Ink Blender tools- cool!
IMG_1441
Here I have 8 inks plus 5 Distress Stains and 3 blending tools!  So I also was able to fill this bag with 22 Distress Stains- whoa that is a lot of stains!
Overall, this cosmetic bag rocks!
You can get one here.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a super cute bag you've received. Hope you don't mind, but I've included a link to your blogpost in mine :).
    Have a super happy Easter!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete