Friday, March 15, 2013

Love Embroidery featuring Punky Sprouts and Carta Bella

Hi everyone!  I have an embroidery piece to share with you today featuring Punky Sprouts and Carta Bella papers and stickers.  I was able to play with the Beautiful Moments line and the colors were so beautiful, I knew it would be perfect for this project.  I love embroidery and have been stitching for over 20 years now.  So when I look at the awesome mini albums from Punky Sprouts and their beautiful canvas pages, I figured, why not embroider on the canvas page?
 
I used a sheet of Punky Playground corrugated chipboard and cut a frame from it.

Here is a close-up of the embroidery.  This is not my original pattern- it's from an embroidery magazine from Australia and from several years ago- I wish I knew the name so that I can give credit- sorry!

 
Here is a close-up of the frame and embroidery. I love polka dots and this paper is just too sweet!

I used the Carta Bella Beautiful Moments sticker sheets for the banner and the borders.  And some Maya Road chipboard pieces covered in glitter to complete my frame.
 
Supplies used: Punky Sprouts (get it HERE):
Rebel Sprout mini album
Playground
Lil' Blossoms Lacey
Carta Bella Beautiful Moments collection ( see it here)
 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment