Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mother's Day Banner- Featuring Ruby Rock-It and Fiskars

Hi everyone!  I have a fun little banner to share with you that I created for Mother's Day featuring the ever beautiful Reminisce Range.  It's that time of year to show our mom's how much we care and how much we appreciate all that they do for us.  Whether it be listening to our woes, chatting about our children  or just having a girls day out, we can always count on Mom!
We are also featuring an array of Fiskars products as well this month.  Not only does Fiskars have the cutest designs, but their punches work wonderfully!  
Banner-pattiebeltran
Reminisce's color palette is just absolutely perfect for all of your Mother's Day crafting projects!
Here are some close-ups of the banner:
M-banner
I used the Large Easy Squeeze Punch: My Funny Valentine to make this flower.  I punched 8 paper hearts and 4 Vellum hearts to make this flower.  I placed 4 hearts together, points kissing,  on the page, and then created 2 more layers of 4 hearts, off-setting the hearts as I layered to make this flower.  
Obanner
I love making medallions.  Ruby Rock-It's paper is a wonderful thick paper that holds up well with all of the scoring and folding that is involved- no tearing with this paper!  
Fiskars1-
After scoring my paper, I used my Fiskars border punch to create a pretty edge for my medallions.  I would recommend waiting to punch the edge until after you have scored your paper- this prevents tearing some of the delicate details while scoring.
PicMonkey Collage
Supplies Used:
Fiskars  Products:

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to share your Ruby Rock-It creations on our Facebook page

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute banner. I love making yo-yo's and fiscars' punches make them so lacy!

    ReplyDelete