Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Pretty Punky Vintage Sachet featuring Faber Castell

Hi everyone!  I have a vintage sachet to show today featuring Faber Castell.  I love the Punky Sprouts mini albums, but I also love taking the books apart and using the inside pages to create different crafty projects.  I used a canvas page to create this fragrant sachet and used the awesome products that were generously given to us by Faber Castell.


In order to get the vintage image onto the canvas, I printed the photo on my Epson printer.  I used Faber Castell's Gel Medium to transfer the image onto the canvas.  

Here is a close-up of the lace flower and one of the silk ribbon flowers that I embroidered.  I used both the Gelatos and the Paper Crafter Crayons to color the lace and the enhance and color my silk ribbons.





I also made this sweet little card to go along with my sachet.

Supplies used:
Punky Sprouts  (get it HERE):
Canvas from Rebel Sprout
Lil' Blossoms Lacey

Faber Castell ( get it  HERE)
Gelatos
Gel Medium
Paper Crafters Caryons

Thanks for stopping by!!  Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment