Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Celebrating Father's with Eklectique

Hi everyone! I have a fun layout to share with you today.  I created this layout of my husband and kiddos (Pumpkin -my pomeranian- included of course) using the beautiful Eklectique range and ink from our wonderful swap partner this month- Clearsnap.
Lo-pattiebeltran
Eklectique's color palette is very warm and perfect for any of your masculine crafting needs.  I used the Fundamentals Accents pack in black for some contrast and of course the pink trims from the Reminisce range (the men in my family know that pink will pop up somewhere in all of their cards and layouts- sorry guys, can't help it :) 
Lo1-pattiebeltran
I used one of the Bella! Bling swirls to accent and highlight the photo and corner of my layout.  If you haven't used the Bella! Bling yet, oh my gosh!  This stuff rocks!  Really easy to use ( I don't like wrestling with my bling packs to try to remove my bling and by the time I'm done and have removed my sparkles- they are ruined! Anyone else have this happen to them?) and actually stick to my project- awesome!
Lo2-pattiebeltran
I stamped some text in the opposing corners of my layout as well- love the effect!  I cut some of the Fundamental tags into banners and used that to mat my title.
Lo3-pattiebeltran
Supplies used:

Clearsnap:

Thanks so much to our wonderful swap partner, Clearsnap.  
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment