Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Punky Sprouts Memo Board

Hi everyone!  I have a fun memo board that I created using Punky Sprouts products.  I used the Punky Playground corrugated chipboard base plus lots of Punky Sprouts embellishments!

I have needed something to keep all of my notes and To Do Lists organized and just haven't found anything that I liked.  So what is a scrapper to do...well, make one myself!! I love being able to create something that fits me just perfectly!


I used the canvas strip from the Funky Punky Fiber pack to create these roses.  They are easy to roll up, stitch and then spray and ink to your hearts desire!

Supplies used: ( get them HERE):
Punky Playground
Lil' Blossoms Parchment
Lil' Blossoms Lacy
Lil' Petals Cork
Funky Punky Fiber Pack
Lil' Seeds
Lace Trim

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you are inspired to create something pretty just for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment