Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Welcome Back featuring Bella! Boutique Back to School

Hi everyone!  Pattie here to share with you a cute Welcome Back sign plus a fun paper apple- perfect for Back to School time.  If you are like me, the kids are settling back into their hectic school schedules and the lazy days of summer are just a fading memory.  I created this fun little Welcome Back sign and paper apple using the fun Bella! Back to School paper range.
9-4-pattiebeltran


Sign-pattiebeltran
Here is a close-up of my sign.  I love the bright vibrant colors in the Bella! Back to School paper range!  It makes me miss my kids being in elementary school!
Apple-pattiebeltran
Here is the apple that I made.  Super simple.  I cut a sheet of paper 6x12.  Then I cut 1/2" strips.  I punched a small hole in each end of the paper.  Next I fed a brad through all of the holes (you will repeat for both ends).  Then gently spread and space the paper strips.  I bent the ends to make the apple stand on it's own.  Easy!
Supplies Used:

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment