Friday, October 4, 2013

Pumpkin Name cards

Hi everyone!  I have some cute pumpkin name cards that are perfect for the upcoming holidays.  Every year, I make all of the place cards for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner and these are the ones that I made last year.  They are super simple and take only a few "ingredients"
I used 4- 12x1" strips and 1- 12x 3/4" strip of Bella! Embossed cardstock.  I scored each strip every 1/4", accordion folded it to create the medallions. 

I used a cinnamon stick as the center for each pumpkin.  I stacked them (first the 4 1' wide medallions, then the smaller 3/4" medallion).  

I love not only the look of these, but the cinnamon stick makes the room smell heavenly!!  

Supplies used:

I hope you get inspired to create some of these fun little pumpkins for your holiday season as well.  Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment