Saturday, November 30, 2013

Autumn Home Decor

Hi everyone! I have an Autumn Home Decor Project that I created featuring one of my favorite Punky Sprouts products....Punky Playground.  Have you played with these yet?  It's an awesome 12x12 scalloped corrugated cardboard background that is perfect for all sorts of crafting projects!  Whether it be a layout, used as a frame or the background for home decor, Punky Playground is the way to go!
 I love being able to distress the cardboard.  After peeling the chipboard, I used some Distress Stains and a touch of Distress Paint to accent the chipboard and my papers.
 Here is a close-up of my pumpkin.  All you need are 3 ovals of the same size.  Place 2 ovals next to each other at a slight angle and pop the third one onto the first two using foam adhesives.

Supplies used: ( get them HERE)
Punky Playground
Lil' Blossoms Lacy
Lil' Seeds
Funky Punky Finer- canvas

Thanks for stopping by and Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment