Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Holiday Gift Set featuring Bella! Candy Cane

Hi everyone!  I have a Holiday Gift Set to show you featuring Bella! Xmas Selection Candy Cane range.  I love this time of year!  Between decorating, cookie baking and gift wrapping (yes, I love gift wrapping!), I can't help but get into the spirit.

 I made a simple "box" using some kraft cardstock and decorated away with the vibrant papers in the Candy Cane range.  This candy cane stripe paper is so bright and perfect for this project.
 Here are a couple of close-ups of the gift box and card  that accompanies the box.  This is perfect for teacher gifts, gift exchanges, work friends, the list goes on.
Hope you enjoy and take a few minutes to create your own gift wrap this year!

Supplies used:

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment