Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mother Nature Mother's Day project


Hi everyone!  I have an off the page Mother's Day project to share with you today.  Mother's Day is such a special time to express to our Mom's just how precious they are to us and how much we appreciate all they have done for us.

I created this wall decor using the ever beautiful Mother Nature range.  I absolutely love the soft colors of this range and how versatile it is.

I used the gorgeous florals from the Bella! collection along with some Funadamentals embellishments.
I spelled out Mother and hand wrote some sentiments to describe just how awesome moms are!!

So go ahead, for those of us blessed to still have our mom's, call your mom, hug your mom and tell her how much you love her.

Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment