Saturday, August 2, 2014

Summer Journal featuring Heritage Paperz by Ruby Rock-It


 Hi everyone!!  I have a little project to help keep track of your summer memories.  There is only a couple of weeks until summer break is over for my kids and I find that if I don't take the time to write down those precious moments with them, I don't always remember the details.  So I decorated a journal and I made a book mark for my books.
 I used the beautiful Heritage Paperz from Ruby Rock-It and the Decoupage packs.  I have said it before, but I love the decoupage packs!!  If you love vintage inspired anything, these packages of 3D do-it-yourself embellishments is right up your alley.

Here's a close-up of the cover.
I also attached one of the Heritage 3D stickers onto a length of lace as a bookmark in the notebook.

Supplies used:


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment