Thursday, October 2, 2014

Halloween Fun!!!


 Hi everyone!! I have a  fun halloween project to share with you today.  Anyone who knows me, knows that this is my favorite time of the year.  I love all of the upcoming holidays and couldn't wait to start  creating some projects.  I made these sweet and spooky little projects.
 Here is a Mummy tea light holder and a Frankenstein card!
Isn't he so cute!!  I used the Bella ! Sugar Candy Card stock as the base and with a couple of circle punches and some fussy cutting, voila!  Frankenstein!!

\
This little mummy is just a bell jar, covered in strips of the Fundamentals vellum.  I love the look of this- sweet, simple and you could make several to line your walkway to light up the path to your doorway for all of those trick- or-treaters.


Supplies used:

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment