Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving



Hi everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving to all.  I hope that you are all having a beautiful day, enjoying your families.  I have a little home decor project that is perfect for today, Thanksgiving, but really is perfect all year long!

I used the Bella! Yellow Fusion range to create this paper pieced pumpkin.  I just hand drew the pumpkin on a sheet of paper and cut apart each piece to use as a pattern piece.


I took a strip of Sugar Candy card stock and wrapped it around the handle of a paintbrush to create the curly vines on my pumpkin.  Pretty simple way to craft with supplies you have on hand.
And here is a close-up of the pumpkin.

Supplies used:

Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving!!  And have a slice of pie for me, lol. Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment