Thursday, December 4, 2014

Cards, cards, cards



Hi everyone!!  I have a sweet set of cards to share with you today.  I used the beautiful Bella! Mini Ranges and the oh so adorable products from our swap partner this month Freckled Fawn.



This card with all of it's buttons and ribbons makes me happy.  The Bella! Baby Boy range has such sweet papers that can be used for any project, not just baby projects.


I used the Freckled Fawn felt doilie  and a washi tape border as the perfect accents for theis Bella! Mother Mini Theme card. 


And lastly, I made this sweet card combining both the Bella! Baby Boy and the Bella! Mother Mini range papers.  I made a washi tape flower and the sweet wood chips embellies to brighten up this card.

Supplies used: Ruby Rock-It:

Supplies used: Freckled Fawn:

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment