Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!



Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone out there!!  It's Pattie.  I have  a little project to share with you today.  Every year I get to make place cards for my family during the holiday season.  I usually create something entirely out of paper, but this year I went in a little different direction.  These are cute, festive and can be altered to hang in the tree next year as ornaments.




I made the tree for this one out of the Fundamentals Vellum.  I had a lot of fun making a "bottle Brush tree" out of vellum and it's not that difficult to do.  I just cut mini slivers with a pair of scissors and wedged the strips between 2 pieces of thin wire.  Then I twisted away until I had something that could be trimmed into a triangular tree shape. 

Then I decorated a Fundamentals tag and tied it all together with some ribbon.

Dad's is the same concept, except I used a store bought Bottle Brush tree.  This is a good idea if you have many name cards to create.


Supplies used:

I hope that you each have a wonderful day with loved ones.  Thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment