Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy Independence Day!!




Hi everyone!!  I have a couple of 4th of July goodies to share with you today.  I have to say that red, white and blue is a very pretty color combination and the Ruby Rock-It products work perfectly for creating decor!! 

I made a card, candy poppers (or glitter and confetti!!) and some star decorations that you could add to cupcakes, fruit kabobs, whatever your heart desires.

I used a Fundamentals card base to create this card, along with some Bella!Red Fusion and Bella! Something Blue Paperz.

These are fun little poppers that you can fill with all kinds of treats.  And lastly these fun little stars.  I used  the Fundamentals Vellum to highlight the stars.   






Supplies used:

Have a safe and Happy 4th!!!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment