Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Loving Layouts


Hi everyone!!  I made a layout this week of my beautiful baby girl.  I can't believe that my baby is 19-what??  How did time fly by so quickly?  



 I used the Bella! Krafty Goodness and Bella! Teal Fusion Ranges to make this layout.  Since my daughter is not a fan of pink (how can that be?)  or lacy frilly things (so not like me, lol), these paper ranges are perfect for her.  They are beautiful, classic and work for any occasion.

I used the oh so cute new Fundamentals Wood Veneers.  They come in all sorts of fun shapes and alphas too.  You can leave them bare, like I did.  or you can ink, spray, paint, distress, foil,-the list goes on and on.  And of course the beautiful Bella! Florals.  I can't get enough of these flowers!!


Supplies used: 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment